A special double feature with short, spoiler free reviews on Halloween (2018) and Halloween Kills (2021) followed by a deep dive discussion.
Both directed by David Gordon Green, starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer and Andi Matichak, Nick Castle, James Jude Courtney, and Airon Armstrong.
Halloween (2018) – Laurie Strode now lives estranged from her daughter, still reining with paranoia and PTDS from narrowly escaping his Killing Sprees in 1978 & 1981. Michael escapes and once again goes looking for Laurie.
Halloween Kills – Immediately following the events of Halloween 2018, Laurie, Karen, and Allyson drive to the hospital believing Michael is finally behind them. But they soon learn, it’s not the end of their nightmare…
· Halloween (2018) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
· Halloween Kills ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2
Time Stamps for this episode:
0m 0s – 6m 43s Spoiler Free
8m 0s – 25m 38s *Spoiler Alert*
– Halloween (2018) – 1hr 46mins
– Halloween Kills – 1hr 45mins
· Halloween (2018) – FXNow app, available for rent or purchase on Amazon and Amazon Prime Video
· Halloween Kills – In theatres and Peacock TV app
TRANSCRIPTION IN PROCESS
· Transcription By Podcasting Network – https://podcastingnetwork.carrd.co/
· Intro music by Wataboi from Pixabay / Outro Music by TimTaj from Pixabay
· You can email me at email@example.com or message me on Twitter @reelfilmpkc
· You can find the host, Kris, on Twitter @SoulO_327
· Check out the REEL Film Reviewed Website for episode releases, episode transcriptions, exclusive Merch, upcoming films, advertising opportunities, and much more – https://reel-film-reviewed.productions/ – thank you for supporting!
· If you’re enjoying REEL Film Reviewed and want to support the show, visit my Linktree – https://linktr.ee/REEL_Film_Reviewed – Your support is extremely appreciated!
· Join our Discord free! You can converse via text or voice channels, network, and promote in many different channels! Join here – https://discord.gg/HZZTW74xhZ – thank you for listening!
Double Feature Bonus Ep 28: Halloween (R.2018) and Halloween Kills (R.2021)